The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and practitioners, and is not intended to address specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on this website.
Those accessing this website are advised:
- You are registered with the Psychotherapists Board on the policy current at the point of your application being accepted by the Board
- The Psychotherapists Board can alter Board Policy at any time.
- The Board reserves the power to regard registration on a case by case basis. The Board will consider any exceptional cases. In exceptional cases the Board may register people that do not meet the full requirements for registration
- The Psychotherapists Board of Aotearoa New Zealand (the Board) makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website.
- The information on this website may be changed, deleted, added to, or otherwise amended without notice.
- The Board is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. The Board cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over availability of the linked pages.
- Any reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademarks, manufacture, or otherwise on the Psychotherapists Board of Aotearoa New Zealand's website, or any other linked website, does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the Board.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or professional advice.
- In accordance with internet protocol we require that you request permission from the Board to link to this site. If you would like to link to the Boards site please email us.
- This website is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
All those accessing this website who choose to ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk.